Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Set you free"

We were strangers with untold tales.A family has connected us.I listened eagerly to your anecdote in some ways I understood you.Every time you're there at the rendezvous.It was such a nice affectionate haven with you.You were already offering your amity But I was sightless I did not saw it.I was hectic looking for something else.Only a human being you got drained.I took you for granted to find a better one.Not knowing you you were already the best.I looked back to where you plunk.Lamented,too late I could not go back.You found someone better than me.Perhaps,I guess he has the best,not me.I attempted to make up with you But you were not concerned anymore.I was unaided,waited and somnolent.Impaired,longed,desired merely you.Even though throbbing crashed me.I was numb,still,I kept holding on.I could let go of  the sting.Never the happiness I felt with you.Decisively you spew it out,dumbfounded.The reason,the answer.I can finally say goodbye,abscond.Although it means I still love you.

0 comments:

Pages

Popular Posts